Monday, June 30, 2008

Beauty Night

Well... sort of. More like "keep from being ugly" night!

After a quick run to Tar-get, and a few beauty supplies later, I'm in the middle of a hair color refreshening, and upper-lip waxing. The pain we women go through! I can't believe I'm posting this for the world to see! Am I really that lacking on blogging material?


Answer to questions inquiring minds want to know:
1. I am naturally blond, I just like my hair a little lighter than it is naturally. If I don't color, it looks like I don't wash it. Ew.
2. I'm Italian- lip hair is a fact of life. It is a fact that I'm going to do everything I can to eliminate it.
3. It's much more painful to pluck individual lip hairs than to yank them all out at once!


Also whilst at my discount department store of choice, I picked up these cute thank you cards to send out to the lovely people that donated at our fundraiser! I just have to fill them out and get them in the mail!

And to think, I could've been at Summerfest tonigt watching Taylor Swift and Rascal Flatts!

No comments: