Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Sick brat...er... I mean kid.

I'm at home today with a sick wee one. Specifically, a 4 year old named Tommy. I came home to him snoozing on the couch with a fever of 103. During the middle of the night, he lost the contents of his stomach. Thankfully, I was already up with the baby, so my husband got to clean that one up. He just finished a quarter of his toast, and now is on the couch, snuggling with the woobie.
I'm hoping today I'll be able to get some work done around the house, though I shouldn't expect too much.

We've got some flowers planted to spruce up the deck in the back, but still have more to go. I've also just noticed, I need to sweep the deck for the 3rd time this summer. We have SO many helicopters!
I've also gotten the cushions washed, so people have a clean space to sit.

I'm hoping to get my room cleaned- I have filing piling up. And I want to start making our tin and paint can lanterns for some interesting lighting on the deck.
Once I get the pictures, I'll post a tutorial for your crafting pleasure!
PS- I forgot to mention, we went to the waterpark out of the blue Friday night. What fun!

No comments: