Thursday, June 12, 2008

More Rain

It's raining again.
Not that I mind horribly, it saves me from having to water the garden.

Yes, that's a medium sized tree-branch in the yard... but that's the only "damage" so far.

Well, I've got to do the invites over again for the BBQ. I'm a blonde, and for some reason they didn't save. So, I've got my book out, with my lists. And here we go again.
Here is the menu for those of you considering attending (of course, subject to change)

  • BBQ Chicken
  • Hot Dogs
  • Potato Salad
  • Baked Beans
  • Pasta Salad
  • Watermelon
  • Veggie Tray
  • Dinner Rolls
  • Strawberry Jello with Bananas

Also available for purchase will be (also, subject to change)

  • Amanda's Chocolate Chip Cookies
  • Texas Sheet Cake
  • Brownies
  • Popsicles
  • Ice Cream cups

It's already making my mouth water! If you have any suggestions, or would like to donate food, please let me know! If there's anyone out there reading my blog that hasn't received an invite, leave a comment and I'll be happy to invite you!

No comments: