Monday, July 21, 2008

New computer

What a weekend! Poor Tommy's been sneezing so hard I thought he was going to blow his brains out of his nose! He's got an upper respiratory infection, so I stayed home with him today.

I've got a new-to-me laptop, and am currently typing this from my living room! No more late nights alone in the kitchen! And it only took me 2 hours to figure out how to get the wireless connection set up. I'm still got to upload my photo software and a few other things though.

Friday we visited the zoo for their Kid's Night. We decided to be different, and go through it out of our usual order. And of course, since we're in Wisconsin, we had to visit the cows. LOL


These are Tommy's giraffes. Hehehe. He's named them Bubbles, Bubbles (Jr.), and Giraffey. What a goof. He's also named just about every other animal we came across.

No comments: