Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy belated 4th

How was your 4th of July? Mine was filled with all the things it should be...
The kids rode their bikes in the town bike parade. Alas, the picture is refusing to download from my camera to email to computer. For some reason, it's getting stuck in the scanning viruses stage.


We found a tiny little frog on our walk home. Last I heard, the kids named it "Hoppy", but it might be changing to "Kermit".

I enjoyed a tomato, mozzarella and basil salad while browsing through my new book "In Stiches" by Amy Butler outside on the deck.

So, my dinner did not fit in with the un-processed foods challenge. My husband ran up to the store to get more meat after we found out friends were joining us, and came home with Hint of Lime Tortilla chips, and Honey Weiss. I'm a sucker, what can I say...

We set up a tent on the hill behind our house and watched the fireworks from there. Then we came back to the yard, and watched the neighbor's fireworks. Hope you're 4th was as enjoyable!

No comments: